- We deliver to almost all of Areas in Vadodara City. In case you want to confirm your location for availability of our service before placing the order, please reach out to us over whatsapp @ +91 9714345698.
- There are no additional charges for delivery and all prices shown on the website include GST/taxes.
- All orders must be placed one day in advance. Lunch orders must be placed between 9 am to 11:30 am one day before and dinner orders must be placed before 6 pm one day in advance.
- Once you have placed an order you will get a confirmation email and it will also reflect in your account once you login
- We don’t provide a separate tracking mechanism for now as food is delivered at predefined time slots. You can expect your food to reach you as per the session wise delivery timelines defined here under FAQs.
If your order is delayed or have some question regarding your order, you can reach out to us through whatsapp @ +91 9714345698.
or you can also email us at [email protected]
You may subscribe to GetFreshMeal on the website https://getfreshmeal.com. The process for subscribing to meals is as follows: The collection of your Personal Data will generally occur when you either,
- Choose your preferred Meal Plan
- Validate the Meal Plan
- Provide information regarding your personal details & Delivery Information
- Indicate any Special Instruction if any
- Confirm the order
- Validate payment
You are able to see the different stages of the order details and the total price and may correct any errors before confirming his/her order, thereby expressing his/her acceptance. Payment for the price of the products makes the order final and no amendment of the order may be entertained by or taken into consideration by the vendor thereafter. Conclusion of the contract is only effective after confirmation of the order by the vendor. The vendor confirms the order by sending an email to the email address provided by the client. The vendor reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order from a client with whom there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous order or who, in the vendor’s opinion, presents any form of risk. Any information given by the client remains his/her sole responsibility and any anomalies generated by him/her may not be borne by the vendor nor shall the vendor be liable for any loss or damage occasioned thereby, in the event that it becomes impossible to carry out the order and achieve a successful outcome.
Online payment is made exclusively by a payment gateway. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards are also accepted for online payment. Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page. Payments made online by bank cards shall be carried out by way of the secured payment system. The request for payment is made in real-time via the secured payment system which ensures that it is a valid bank card (if no error is registered on entering the code and the card has not been stopped) and confirms registration of payment by delivering a transaction number or advises that the transaction has been refused (as the case may be). After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email. The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make a payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email. The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range. The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order. In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email. The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor. The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.
The products are intended to be sold exclusively through our distribution networks. It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale purposes outside of our networks, in particular, through websites. Over and above an infringement of our brands and the integrity of our products, such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability of their perpetrators, where appropriate.
The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Indian law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
- By using this website and on procuring plans therein you hereby authorize us to contact you via calls, mails and/or text messages on the contact details so provided to furnish you with information with regards to the services and products of GetFreshMeal. This authorization shall be licit for the mentioned purposes irrespective of whether you are registered with the NDNC registry.
- Allow you to access specific account information
- Providing customisation We may use the information provided by you to customise your visit to the website by displaying appropriate content at our judgement and discretion.